W!zedom Corporate & Technical Recruiting (hereinafter: "the company") respects and protects the privacy of the users of the websites http://www.secretary.co.il and http://www.wizedom.com which it manages and operates ("The Sites" or "Sites" ) and in all of the company's services.
The data you provide as your resume, and other personally identifiable information you provide ("Personal Information Details") will be stored in the Company's database and under its responsibility. You are not required by law to provide the information, but without providing the personal information you will not be able to use the services of the company.
Some of the information identifies you personally, i.e. your name and address, your email address, your place of work, etc. Some of the information does not identify you personally and is not kept with your information, such as the offers and services you were looking at, your Internet address (IP), and more.
Registration for services
Insofar as personal information is required at the time of registration for the services we offer, the Company will ask you only for the information necessary directly for the provision of the Services, with your consent.
Use of information
- To contact the candidate (if necessary);
- For the purpose of finding work and matching the candidate for positions and employers ("the Company's clients") that are relevant to him.
- To maintain the relevant resume and personal details in the Company's database for the purposes specified in this privacy statement and to guide the candidate during his or her professional career.
- For any other purpose set out in this Privacy Statement or in the Site Rules.
- Each candidate has the right to remove himself from the database and make changes by contacting the company.
Cookies can be prevented by using the settings in the browser you are using.
Providing information to a third party
The Company shall not transfer to third parties (hereinafter: "the company's clients" or "potential employers") the applicant's personal details except in the following cases and with his consent only:
- To examine the suitability of a candidate whose resume was sent for one of the open positions that the company and / or the company's customers have, in order to offer a position to that candidate;
- The company may provide certain information in the course of its application to any of the factors specified in the resume of the candidate who employed or recommended the candidate in the past as part of the process of verifying the information on the resume;
- In the event of a legal dispute between the candidate and the company requiring the disclosure of personal information;
- If the candidate performs illegal acts on the company's sites;
- If a judicial order is issued instructing the applicant to provide details of the applicant's personal information or other information to a third party;
The company implements updated information security systems and procedures that reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration, but do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the company does not state that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
Right to Review Information
According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, every person is entitled to review information about him held in a database: A person who has examined the information about him and found it incorrect, incomplete or not up to date may contact the owner of the database with a request to amend or delete the information.
Such an application should be addressed to email@example.com or by fax no. 03-9194666 or by regular mail to 63 Sheinkin Street, Givatayim, 5329517.
In addition, you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law to request in writing that the information relating to you be deleted from the database.
In the event that substantial changes are made in this policy regarding the use of personal information that you provided, a notice will be posted on the homepage.